Huge Trap Knots - Kit Laughlin Master Shoulder?

Discussion in 'UK Cheerleading Training' started by powpowpowpowpow1111, Oct 11, 2018.

1. powpowpowpowpow1111

powpowpowpowpow1111 New Member

Hey - I've got massive knots & tension in my upper traps, and it's time to fix these issues.

​

Will the Master Shoulder Flexibility routine from KL help? I've had success with ABSS program for my hip flexors...

​

Any other suggestions?

​

Cheers.

2. ttack99

ttack99 New Member

For knots, the best treatment I have BY FAR found is getting a treatment called Graston. Here's their website, which I used to find my current practitioner https://www.grastontechnique.com/ (they have a list on there somewhere, like search your area type finder). I stumbled into a practitioner by chance one day when going to get knots out of my upper by via deep tissue massage. massage didn't help much, a month later I tried that and my god, very effective. I've had it done by 2 chiropractors and 1 physical therapist. The chiropractors seemed to do more of a broad treatment, which I liked better, while the PT did it more acutely. I'm skeptical to use chiropractors in general, but if you find one that does this, this stuff does work. The one I see has an office based in an MMA gym & doesn't pressure people to come back once a week... He just says "come see me when you need it". My knots were always in my upper back, between my shoulder blades. If you try it out, I'd love to hear how it worked for you.